[ale] two ale meetings??

Randolph C. Karrh randy at NewRiverplt.com
Tue Jan 15 17:22:38 EST 2002

Jeepers:

Y'all are just getting farther and farther from Savannah.

Randy

--
Randolph C. Karrh Jr.   "May the world work for you and not against you!"

Concepts2020.com
P.O. Box 2124                   office   843.684.3874
Savannah Ga. 31402              fax      843.784.6232