[ale] Who has the best drives?

Denny Chambers dchambers at snapserver.com
Tue Jan 15 15:51:51 EST 2002

My two cents:

	Back in my days of Sysadmin work, when I was supporting users and
servers, I preferred Seagate drives for SCSI applications, and Western
Digital drives for IDE application. I always had good reliability from
this combination. But that has been a few years ago.

--
Denny Chambers
Quantum Corporation, Inc.
IM: bugfixer at jabber.org