[ale] can't reach sites using DSL

Jim Philips jcphil at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 14 15:37:18 EST 2002

My results are below. When I do a traceroute to any of these IP
addresses, I hit a hop where I only get "* * * * " and the trace goes no
further. Mindspring says all of this is happening beyond their network.
But it seems odd to me that a whole group of unlrealted sites would
suddenly become inaccessible to me.

with the DNS servers