[ale] Running CGI scripts

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Jan 14 15:12:48 EST 2002

I am using thttpd.  Not apache and wish to run programs in /cgi-bin/ that are not cgi scripts.  They are executables written in C that do small things.
thttpd complains that it is not a cgi script and is world executable.  Therefore it will not execute them.  Is there a way around this?  I do not have to posibility of
creating a sheel script wrapper around these bits of code.  I guess I could.  I prefer no to.

Thanks,
Chris