[ale] Module handling at boot (update)

jeff hubbs hbbs at mediaone.net
Fri Jan 11 22:35:12 EST 2002

Looks like this error has been discussed before on other lists and it
has to do with certain kernel config options not being enabled -
Kerner/User Netlink Socket and Routing Messages.

Now, I need to see if I can proceed by just changing .config and doing a
recompile or if I have to uninstall and reinstall MOSIX.

- Jeff