[ale] (Yet again) WTD: Reliable web hosting provider with Linux/PHP4/MySQL/python support.

Randy Janinda rjaninda at tqlabs.com
Fri Jan 11 20:39:25 EST 2002

I am currently using Rackspace. I have been a happy customer since
last June. I've only had one reboot and it was my fault (playing with
timezones). They have a few online admin tools, and configure the box
with Webmin for the parts they don't cover. Of course, you get root so
you can do whatever you like to the box.

--
Randy Janinda
rjaninda at tqlabs.com
(404)798-3305