[ale] Perl question > Gnucash

Tommie M. Jones tj at atlantageek.com
Fri Jan 11 12:19:28 EST 2002

First let me say that we are trying to revitalize the atlanta-pm list.
The email address is
 atlanta-pm-list at pm.org

To help generate traffic could you cross post perl questions there as
well.

To the problem.  It is asking for a cpan module.  If you wish to install
it go and download  libwww-perl-5.63 at
http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/scripts/CPAN/authors/id/G/GA/GAAS/libwww-perl-5.63.tar.gz

download it, gunzip it and install it.

http://www.atlantageek.com