[ale] Running a script as root

Gary MacKay gary at edisoninfo.com
Fri Jan 11 08:56:13 EST 2002

I have some scripts that trigger off of specific email subjects. I have
one that needs to be root when it runs due to some file movement, etc. I
have gotten around that so far by giving sudo access to a command or two
for that user. Instead of generically giving a user access to 'rm' and
such, is there a way to make the whole script run as root? Then it
wouldn't matter what commands are in it, it would run. Also I could
remove the sudo access to that user. :)

- Gary