[ale] kppp and its temp entries in /etc/resolve

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 09:17:18 EST 2002

I used to use kppp with mandrake and loved it(and i don't even like KDE).
since switching to debian i have not been able to get it working.
I've been using wvdial. it works but not as well as kppp.
i can't seem to turn off/adjust the sound, it takes 5 to 6 redials(about 5
minutes) to do what kppp did in less than a minute.

i would also be interested in learning more about kppp, because currently it
is unusable.

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
http://www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux