[ale] nfs timeout

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jan 10 17:05:19 EST 2002

Since upgrading one of my boxes, I can no longer mount an NFS share from
another box.  All I get is 'mount: RPC: Timed out'

It must be something about the new install, as nothing's changed on the
box that is providing the mount.

NFS is installed and the proper processes are running.  Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users
that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html