[ale] Qmail+addons setup

Randy Janinda rjaninda at tqlabs.com
Thu Jan 10 16:05:51 EST 2002

Hello everyone,

Background:

I have a running installation of Qmail (Maildir format), Courier IMAP and Procmail.

I simply use the IMAP to remotely check how many messages are waiting on
the server.

I use Mutt on the server to read and write.

I'm quite sure my setup is not efficient or proper. I'm trying to get
a 'folder' view in Mutt (showing number of new/old messages; folders populated according to Procmail
rules). I also want IMAP to report the number of messages in each
folder.

If anyone  has a similiar setup, would you mind sending me the
rc/config files?

--
Randy Janinda
rjaninda at tqlabs.com