[ale] PHP vs. Perl

Denny Chambers dchambers at snapserver.com
Thu Jan 10 15:29:51 EST 2002

I agree with Tommie here, I have been playing around with some open
source projects called XMLC and Barracuda (http://www.enhydra.org) that
allow you to develop dynamic content, while allowing you to keep a
seperation of your presentation logic and your back-end logic. The
projects are built off of xml and java, so it may not be what your
looking for, but they are good examples of how I think web developement
should be approched. They are worth taking a look at.

--
Denny Chambers
Quantum Corporation, Inc.
IM: bugfixer at jabber.org