[ale] selling stuff

Charles Shapiro cshapiro at nubridges.com
Wed Jan 9 09:16:25 EST 2002

I have access to cron and perl on my web host, so writing a little
script to do a cksum on a TWiki page and mail it to this list if it
changed from the last time is well within do-able. The TWiki has an
email change notification feature, but it doesn't go to the level of
individual pages and turning it on might spam the list with silly
messages.

Nobody's put any "AtlantaForSale" page on the TWiki though, and I'll go
through the effort to develop the script iff it would be really used.

The site is at http://tomshiro.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/ALE .  Anonymous
login is TWikiGuest, password guest.

Hope to see y'all tomorrow -- I'll bring the Amazing Cybiko for show &
tell.

-- CHS