[ale] Monster.com errors out with VB problem

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Tue Jan 8 17:50:59 EST 2002

It's definitely on their side, and it's an inability on their part to handle
the ever-increasing buffer on your end resulting from how the information
flows from page to page during a user session. That aspect of their site
just flat-out needs to be re-engineered.