[ale] Monster.com errors out with VB problem

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Tue Jan 8 16:55:57 EST 2002

Monster.com apparently uses a lot of stupid cookie and/or caching tricks.
I ran into a memory limit condition while updating my re'sume' for the
fiftieth (or so) time in a row. Clear your memory and/or disk cache first,
then if that doesn't work, go for the cookies. That's the advice their CSR
gave me.