[ale] selling stuff

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jan 8 15:07:17 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-01-08 at 15:05, Ken Nagorski wrote:

> I mean from time to time I have stuff I wanna unload however I came from
> cleveland and people weren't to huge on this kind of stuff on the list (CLUG).

> What about a seperate list for selling stuff?

I think this is a situation where the ALE TWiki could help. You just set
up a forsale web page and go. Folks can then add adn substract stuff as
they see fit and when its sold, you can instantly notify everybody by
changing the web page versus having to send email.

I'm a big fan of mailing lists, but I think a web interface would be a
better way of handing this particular one.

Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu)
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~vernard/
        "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. But Glory. Glory lasts forever."