[ale] OT: For Sale

Ken Nagorski kenn at refriedgeek.com
Tue Jan 8 11:55:57 EST 2002

I think I will come just for the show and tell

Ken!

href=http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&address=4003+allenwood+way&city=tucker&state=ga&zipcode=30084&homesubmit.x=35&homesubmit.y=15>Mapquest
> map</a>
>

> Computer misc (old software from school, books, manuals, M$ stuff,
> cards, boards, systems, printers, stuff my wife is forcing me to clear
> out...)
>
> Kids stuff (toys, cloths, etc. No Kids for sale. We're keeping them)
>
> Gadgets, stuff galore, possibly some power tools, collectable Star Wars
> stuff, old scientific equipment (1kV Power supply (dangerous),
> rackmount crate with counter and power supply and manuals, set of
> hydrometers (narrow range, 4 decimal places!), mecury thermometers
> (ooh, ah),
>stuff...) and whatever else I'm told I can no longer play with, er, I
>mean, "archive".
>

> On Tue, 2002-01-08 at 11:24, David Brooks wrote:
>> We should have a geek garage sale ;)
>>

>> On Tue, 2002-01-08 at 11:17, Robert L. Harris wrote:
>> >

>> > What the heck,  2x128Meg PC133 Dimms.
>> >
>> > 9Gig SCA Hot Swap scsi drive
>> > 18Gig SCA Hot Swap scsi drive
>> >
>> > All good, straight out of my box from an upgrade.
>> >

>> > Thus spake David Brooks (db at stayonline.net):

>> > :wq!
>> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > Robert L. Harris                |  Micros~1 :
>> > Senior System Engineer          |    For when quality, reliability
>> >   at RnD Consulting             |      and security just aren't
>> >                                 \_       that important!
>> > DISCLAIMER:
>> >       These are MY OPINIONS ALONE.  I speak for no-one else.
>> > FYI:
>> >  perl -e 'print
>> >  $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'
>> >

>> > ---
>> > This message has been sent through the ALE general discussion list.
>> > should be  sent to listmaster at ale dot org.
>> >

>> --
>> david a. brooks
>> * systems administrator
>> * stayonline.net
>> * voice: .. 770/933-0600 x217
>> * email: .. db at stayonline.net
>> * :wq!
>>

>> ---
>> This message has been sent through the ALE general discussion list.
>> should be  sent to listmaster at ale dot org.
> --
> James P. Kinney III   \Changing the mobile computing world/
> President and COO      \          one Linux user         /
> Local Net Solutions,LLC \           at a time.          /

> <jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>

But I don't want to go among mad people,
Alice remarked.
Oh, you can't help that, said the Cat:
we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
How do you know I'm mad? said Alice.
You must be, said the Cat,
or you wouldn't have come here.