[ale] free cd please

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. glasher at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jan 8 08:37:51 EST 2002

If you have access to a CD burner, even one on a Windows box, you can
download ISO images of Slackware from
ftp://ftp1.sourceforge.net/pub/mirrors/slackware/slackware-8.0/isos

This is, of course, a moot point unless you have a broadband connection or
a lot of patience, but it may give you a course of action.

glasher at nycap.rr.com
Ask me about how Sprint is willing to lose customers over 7 cents.