[ale] Radio Shack dot Com....

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Jan 4 21:20:15 EST 2002

Radio Shack .com store is HUGE and has stuff that is actually geek
oriented. The smaller mall-style are not as oriented towards the
hobbiest, geek type. Also the Buford Hwy store has been the host of the
Atlanta Robotics Club for years.

This is a sad thing.

The real bummer is I need a job so I can take advantage of the sale...