[ale] help w/apache

Robert E. Karaffa, II rkaraff at emory.edu
Fri Jan 4 11:50:50 EST 2002

Hi folks,
    I'm new to this list and relatively new to Linux.  I'm setting up an
online-scheduling system on a Linux box running Mandrake 8.0, Apache as the
web server.  The online-scheduling system is from greathill.com (calendars
for the web).  I'm having trouble getting the program to run.  Keep seeing
"premature end of script headers" in the httpd_error log, and the interface
gives an internal server error.  I've been doing some sleuthing on the net
but haven't been able to fix this yet (dammit all to heck!).  I'm not sure
what the problem is (permissions, suexec?).  I had it working once after
many hours of troubleshooting, then I got too ambitious for my own good and
decided to reinstall Linux and the calendar app (not too smart for a college
boy, are ye?).  Anybody willing to give me a hand, I'd sure appreciate it
(anybody near Emory?).

-Bob K.
--
Robert E. Karaffa, II