[ale] what if ....

Jeff Rose jojerose at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 1 20:41:31 EST 2002

Hello All,
   I started using Linux about 6 months ago so bear with my simple questions.
  I recently got a new computer /*Woo Hoo*/ and loaded Red Hat 7.2.  I want
to take the drive from the old computer and add it to the new.  It is dual
booted with SuSE 7.1 and Win2k.  My question is... When I add the drive will
it be possible to boot into Win2k or will it freak out because the hardware
is different?  I want to keep the dual boot setup for the non-Linux types
in the house and I seem to have misplaced the Win2k install disk.

Thanks for the hep

Jeff Rose