[ale] X applications in windows?

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Feb 26 18:26:39 EST 2002

I have used XFree/Cygwin. Cool!! Hard to set up. Reminds me of the good
old days with slackware. Managed to compile xfce as a window manager for
it. Got sacked before I could get it off the work box and show my
effort. I don't have a M$ box to test on now. Woo Hoo!

I've seen screenshots of KDE running on it.