[ale] VMWare + Win2k

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Feb 20 07:14:34 EST 2002

Robert L. Harris wrote:

> You need vmware 3.0.  BIG improvement and 2k works with it.

I would disagree.  Don't spend the money unless you find that 2.*
doesn't do something you need.  I spoke to vmware regarding upgrading.
All the things they told me I'd get, were either of no use or no
interest to me.  Yeah, I hear it's faster, but I'm perfectly happy with 2.*.

For me the cost was not justified.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

I didn't have to by my radio from a specific company to listen