[ale] petition

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Fri Feb 15 17:50:05 EST 2002

On Friday 15 February 2002 09:11 am, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> My comments reflect my justified mistrust and disdain for Microsoft.

Speaking of which: just how wise is it for the US Gov't. to be running
x thousands of copies of software which is supplied by a company the
Gov't. is taking to court? A company adjudged to be less than law-abiding?

Especially when you consider the amount of personal info they have on
ALL of us, and the fact that they can't investigate the code to find
backdoors.

Seems kind of like paying Al Capone to help you transport your
life savings to the bank.

Regards,
Irv