[ale] petition

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Feb 15 12:08:07 EST 2002

I've still got my slide rule which was a required supply when I started
EE at La. Tech in 1976...

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html