[ale] apt-get boot cd?

Tony Ucedavelez tucedavelez at datamatx.com
Fri Feb 15 09:54:12 EST 2002

You've gotten my attention.....besides your laptop installation, do you
have other Gentoo installations (i.e - for use as a web, nfs, etc server -
if it has that use?)?  I've only used RH so far and occasionally get probs
when installing on different types of hardware.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Antonio O. UcedaVelez
Programmer
DATAMATX