[ale] apt-get boot cd?

David Bronson dbron at roman.net
Thu Feb 14 14:20:49 EST 2002

10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>I use the potato cd
still, you can boot, load network stuff and apt-get the rest from the server. Actually,
I often use floppies but I just did a scsi
and the cd was easier.

10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>

10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>DB

10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>