[ale] Linux Network Driver

Tony Ucedavelez tucedavelez at datamatx.com
Tue Feb 12 11:23:56 EST 2002

I've inherited yet another computer clunker and am going to use it as a new
NFS server.  I'm going through the painful driver search process for the
network card, an HP PC LAN Adapter/ 16 TP, but with no luck.  I've searched
for days including most of the driver websites, but have only been able to
locate Win drivers download sites.

I have RH7.2 on my new inheritance, but does anyone know if another distro
has traditionally worked more with HP manufactured devices?

Antonio O. UcedaVelez
Programmer
DATAMATX
3146 Northeast Expressway