[ale] Re: [ale-unemployed] A name?

Tom Wiencko tew at wiencko.com
Mon Feb 11 22:48:08 EST 2002

Actually, it is a problem.  You cannot have the word "Engineer" or any
derivitive of the word (such as "Engineering") in an organization name
in the state of Georgia (and most other states) unless it is run (owned
and/or controlled) by a licensed professional engineer.

-Tom

Tom Wiencko                                              tew at wiencko.com
President - Wiencko & Associates, Inc.                    (404) 255-2330
Telecom Consulting & Project Development -- Wireline, Wireless, Internet