[ale] E-mail in a Time Warp?

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Feb 11 23:03:06 EST 2002

I can tell you I get spam that is dated a day early.  I thought this was
strang but I figured out it was clever.  If I send you a mail dated
2/13 and it is 2/12,  That email will remain at the top of your inbox until
that time on 2/13.  I get spam and was to curious as to why I would get
new mail and it would be listed under the spam in my inbox.  Then I figured
out the clever trick played by the spammer.

Chris