[ale] Ham radio kernel options

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. glasher at nycap.rr.com
Mon Feb 11 14:36:18 EST 2002

I'm attempting to set up a system for packet radio operations on the ham
radio bands.  I'm intending to do this using the soundmodem drivers, which
utilize the soundcard as a modem.  According to the AX25-howto, I need to
check off these options as appropriate under the Amateur Radio Support
hierarchy in the configuration script.  However, I do not get "Soundcard
modem driver" as an option to check off.  Anyone have any suggestions why
this might be the case?  Kernel version is 2.4.5, distro is Slackware 8.

glasher at nycap.rr.com
You've been programmed by the Illuminati not to see the word "".