[ale] kppp & temp entries ?//now also MultiLinking :-)

Lee ridge at linkamerica.net
Mon Feb 11 13:11:09 EST 2002

Thanx for the reply Michael. If I could get off this antiquated connection I'd probably do unspeakable immoral acts to do it. As I'm up here in Blairsville where dsl is a mirage on the horizon for most of us,and isdn just ain't price competitive in my book..satellite still uses usb modems from what I read...altho I did hear some noise about an ethernet interface ? But I also read about bandwith limitations..so if the 1st one doesn't get me the 2nd one does  :-)

So what I'm gonna hafta do until the satellite guys get their act together is a multilink connection..aka modem bonding. I can do that for 30 a month isp cost + the lines..which are already here.

But 1st this darn temp garbage :-) thanx again Michael

Lee