[ale] missing dependencies under Redhat.........

hirsch at zapmedia.com hirsch at zapmedia.com
Mon Feb 11 12:07:31 EST 2002

Or switch to a system that does it for you.  apt-get is great and
there are apt-get servers for redhat.  I know they were mentioned on
this mailing list in the last few months.  I'm sorry, but I don't
recall them.  You could also use debian or connectiva.

Mandrake takes care of all that if you are installing one of their
rpms, similarly to apt-get or dselect.  I haven't figured out how to
extend the system, yet.

--Michael