[ale] Continued-> missing dependencies under Redhat.........

Courtney Thomas ccthomas at flash.net
Mon Feb 11 17:45:57 EST 2002

Thank you for your usual kind attention.

I was a little vague. More precisely, when I attempt to install an rpm,
I typically get a list of more "stuff" needed.

How can I know exactly which rpms are required to provide said missing
dependencies without guessing and hence potentially installing
unnecessary "stuff" or worse, maybe spending lots of time and still not
hitting on the one needed ?

Appreciatively,
Courtney