[ale] OT: PDA Recommendations

Tommie M. Jones tj at atlantageek.com
Mon Feb 11 10:27:06 EST 2002

If you don't mind carrying it around, the cybiko (especially the older
ones) give great bang for the buck.

There's a few $99 handsprings/Palm OS that have 2 & 4 meg of memory.
That's brand new at Office Depot.  Might could do better on pricewatch.

Get inside Atlanta's Tech Scene - http://www.atlantageek.com
'Business Intelligence' is not an Oxymoron - http://www.intelliforge.com