[ale] OT: Viewing Habits Re: [ale] IBM linux e-server comercial.

Michael E. Barker mbarker68 at home.com
Sat Feb 9 22:34:46 EST 2002

Alexander Barton wrote:

> Geoffrey wrote:
> >
> > Michael E. Barker wrote:
> > >
> > > Hobbies and Interests: Reading, Public Speaking, Gourmet Cooking,
> >
> > I vote Michael provide snacks for the next ALE meeting.
>
> Seconded.  All in favor?

Ok, ok, before you all vote me in for something I really can't afford
right now, I'll put out a suggestion as to how I can serve the group in
a cullinary capacity.

I suggest that once the weather turns nice enough to be spend a few
hours out doors, we have a family barbecue/hardware swap meet.  We can
even line up a few speakers.  I'm sure there is a park like facility
some where that we could use.

I have, not one, but two, charcoal powered food preperatory devices that
I can bring for the barbecue and a sparc one with monitor and optical
mouse for the swap meet.  Of course I would donate grill skills as well.

How's about it?
--
-Michael