[ale] Oh boy - Now I feel safe...not!

Michael Golden naugrimk at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 22:08:13 EST 2002

On Fri, 2002-02-08 at 23:47, Stephen Turner wrote:
> hackers unite with M$ and FBI ? ok ok ok wait a
> minute, (sorry if im late with this post) your telling
> me that M$ is going to purposely and PUBLICLY install
> a TROJAN in thier os? and they DONT expect someone to
> find and PUBLICISE the exploit? HOLY $&%! they are a
> lot dumber than they look! if i ever found out linux
> was doing that i would drop it faster than a ticking
> box,

Oh come on, that's not the linux way. If I ever found linux having
something like that I'd just pull out the source and remove and
recompile it myself. Problem solved. There's no way I'd go back to MS
shit for something that could be fixed so easily. ;)

--
Michael Golden <naugrimk at yahoo.com>
GnuPG Public Key: 1F8BDBDE

 This is a digitally signed message part