[ale] mozilla

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Feb 8 08:38:02 EST 2002

The only clue I could see, and it's a poor one at that, is that there's
no tty associated with the processes.  This, of course is a clue and
does not provide anything close to identifying it as a threaded process.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html