[ale] OT: Viewing Habits Re: [ale] IBM linux e-server comercial.

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Feb 6 18:53:08 EST 2002

I don't know, I've got to be doing something wrong.  I don't have the
time to watch TV.  Most of channels brought up, I've never heard of.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html