[ale] OT: Viewing Habits Re: [ale] IBM linux e-server comercial.

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Wed Feb 6 16:18:16 EST 2002

Man - I'm considering being jealous. I get rid of a television set - and
some fool relative decides I _need_ one and gives it to me. Plus the
girlfriend's TV habit, and the children expect TV.

Existance is futile. There is no escape - you will be assimilated.

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Kevin Krumwiede wrote:

> I don't own a television, and I have no intention of buying one.
>
> If I get bored while visiting my parents, sometimes I turn on Discovery or
> History... or Sci Fi if they're showing MST3K reruns. :-)
>

> ---
> sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

The harder I work, the luckier I get.
                    Lee Iacocca