[ale] Mounting win 2000 drives with Samba

John Wells jbwellsiv at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 15:44:23 EST 2002

Ok.  I'm a bit confused.  When I attempt to mount the
win2k drives, I'm prompted for my username and
password.  I give it my NT/2000 username and password.
 This happens for both NT drives and win2k drives.
The problem is that the NT drives accept it and work,
the win2k drives accept it and don't.

Are you telling me that there may be a general
username/password combo?

Thanks,
John

--- "James P. Kinney III"