[ale] [sprakash at capricornsys.com: Job Posting

Vaidhy Mayilrangam vaidhy at loonys.net
Wed Feb 6 13:32:08 EST 2002

Hi folks,

This is a requirement I got from a friend of mine.. Please contact her
for any info.

Her mail id is : sprakash at capriconsys.com

Regards,
Vaidhy

----- Forwarded message from Samyuktha Prakash <sprakash at capricornsys.com> -----

From: Samyuktha Prakash <sprakash at capricornsys.com>
To: ale at ale.org
To: "'vaidhy at loonys.net'" <vaidhy at loonys.net>
Subject: Help Please ..

Hi  Vaidhy/Usha,
I did post this ad. on the  "ale at ale.org" site, but it bounced back.
Can you please post this for me, with my email id -
"sprakash at capricornsys.com"

Listed below is the project description: ( Location: close to Palm Beach,
FL)
Required Skills:
*	UNIX Systems Administration (middle - expert level)
*	Consultant should be familiar with Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
and SEI processes
*	Redhat LINUX 7.0 or higher
*	UNIX Maintenance
*	Change Control Management experience
*	Must be an expert with UNIX "devices"
Duties of Consultant:
*	Should be responsible for "Requirements Management"
*	Should be an expert with LINUX internals (kernel, etc)
*	Should be able to develop processes and be a team-oriented person
*	Should be flexible and be a self starter

Samyuktha Prakash
Capricorn Systems Inc.,
Phone: 678-514-1080 Ex 2509
       1-800-274-0070 Ex 2509
Email: sprakash at capricornsys.com
Web Brochure: www.capricornsys.com

Capricorn Systems Inc.
Capricorn Systems Inc is a Project Solutions firm founded in 1991 consisting
of:  a Core Technology Group involved in emerging technology research, a
Projects division executing mission critical multi-site projects and the
most valuable of all, our Technical consultants  are permanent employees of
CSI. In addition, CSI has an offshore development facility in Hyderabad,
India, which has earned ISO 9001 certification through execution of numerous
projects for US Clients. CSI is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with offices in
Westport, CT.
***

----- End forwarded message -----