[ale] Uploading to a web page

Greg runman at telocity.com
Wed Feb 6 12:40:30 EST 2002

CGI is not the only server side technology, in fact it seems pretty much
dead as other technologies place a lesser load on the server and are
more secure and feature rich.  ASP (not my first choice by a long shot),
ColdFusion, JSP/servlets/java beans, and PHP are some languages (and
there *is* a server side Javascript too). All are in my opinion easier
than Perl,(though Perl can be used in PHP).

If you want a page that will upload a file to a server, then please
contact me offline with the info needed to do it (web server, OS, any
language preferences, etc..) and I would be more than happy to
help/write it for you.

Greg
Unemployed Web Programmer