[ale] OT: Viewing Habits Re: [ale] IBM linux e-server comercial.

jeff tillotson ale at jeffx.com
Wed Feb 6 11:32:44 EST 2002

"Glenn C. Lasher Jr." <glasher at nycap.rr.com> wrote on 2/6/02 10:47:51 AM:

>On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, rhiannen wrote:
>
>> Typical? Missing anyone's *must watch* favorites?
>
>Free Speech TV

I tried to watch this channel when I noticed I had it on my dish but I have to say it really ticked me off.
Seems to me like Free Speech TV means any leftist propaganda they want gets aired.  But it is cool to see
things that would never make it to broadcast or even the majoirty of the cable networks.

My TV is normally turned on to what someone else wants to watch.  The funneist thing is that my girlfriends
loves the shopping channels.  To watch them sell computers is down right hilarious.

When I get to watch TV it is normally a hockey game.

regards,