[ale] OT: Viewing Habits Re: [ale] IBM linux e-server comercial.

Matt Magee mmagee at atlnet.com
Wed Feb 6 11:32:18 EST 2002

Speedvision is the channel I used to watch the most, but it is not available
until (if) we switch to digital cable.  That scenario should sound familiar
to James Kinney!

Formula 1 and the World Rally Championship were extreme sports before anyone
thought up a silly name for it!  Plenty of tech there.