[ale] samba perms

John Wells jbwellsiv at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 10:47:15 EST 2002

I'm trying to get samba going on an NT network.  I'm
using gnomba as my client.

Everything works perfectly when I run it as
root...mounts are mounted and unmounted with ease.
However, when I run it as a normal user it acts as if
it mounts the drive but the folder in which it mounts
it is empty.

I know this has to be a permission setting but I
haven't run across it yet.  Could someone provide some
input?

Thanks,
John