[ale] Installing linux on win 2000 partition

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Tue Feb 5 15:33:14 EST 2002

There should be a (mini-)HOWTO w/r/t booting Linux from WinNT (also appl. for
Win2K). Alternately, Grub comes with RH 7.2, so there's probably a way to
finagle booting from that by swapping the drive assignments (Grub takes
care of activating the Windows partition when needed).