[ale] Motherboard

Zyman, Andy zymana at hra.nyc.gov
Tue Feb 5 11:04:02 EST 2002

Folks,
I'm sorry for the following question : it's absolutely not *nix related, but
google and all other search engines returns 0.
I got this old 486dx66 crap. And immediately my friends "download" me all
their old pieces of hardware :). So I'm trying to put all this together.
I have this problem :
 I'm trying to upgrade Bios ( AMI ) it (bios) says that i need to contact my
motherboard manuf. from what i can it is tekram.com. But they don't have
this board..
board is g486hvl ver4.0.
Any ideas?

Thank You
 Andy

InterScan VirusWall processing complete - message virus-free.