[ale] Publishing suggestions.

kschmidt at mindspring.com kschmidt at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 3 22:35:13 EST 2002

Add:

Perl Journal
Linux Magazine

Another thought is to email book publishers to find out if they have books in the works that someone with "xyz" skills might help out on, etc.

Tech reviewing books is also a cool thing to do and add to a resume. O'Reilly pays their reviewers $250 and you get a free copy of the book.

-Kevin

"Tommie M. Jones" <tj at atlantageek.com> wrote:

I would like to build up my resume some.  One idea I have is to publish
some articles.  I have some ideas for some "tips, tricks & techniques"
articles for web development and website scraping articles using mostly
Perl.  Does anyone have any suggestions of where I could publish these.
I've already thought of 'Web Techniques', 'Linux Journal' and 'DR.
Dobb's'.  Any other suggestions.

sent to listmaster at ale dot org.