[ale] OT: Windows Setup message

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 3 14:58:47 EST 2002

Some versions of windows the setup.exe options that would allow you to just
reinstall system files, mostly the .dll files I think.  It may do something
with the registry file also.

It is funny how Microsoft can even write in buggy software for their on OS
sometimes. Kind of makes you wonder if they use it.

Adrin